Expandas Member Spotted

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I was just looking at your other thread wondering where you went and what you came across. That answers my question I guess. Next time we do a quick weekend out your way you are going to have to take us out to one of these mills.
Will do mate :thumb:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Ditto @chartrock . I still get amazed with what @cruza driver manages to dig up to go and look at in his own back yard. Enjoy Tassie.

Have started to already @Brad. I am still trying to find time to put a report together with some pics but we get back to camp while it is still broad daylight, have a bit of dinner and a shower and suddenly it's after 10:00. There is no such thing as a quick look at the forum :D so then it's 11:00 and I'm bushed.

It will happen though. :barbershop_quartet_member: I promise. :flypig:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Have started to already @Brad. I am still trying to find time to put a report together with some pics but we get back to camp while it is still broad daylight, have a bit of dinner and a shower and suddenly it's after 10:00. There is no such thing as a quick look at the forum :D so then it's 11:00 and I'm bushed.

It will happen though. :barbershop_quartet_member: I promise. :flypig:
Maybe lock all the threads until you catch up then you can start your trip report too :evil:

Reactions: chartrock

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Met up with @Darren Bundy on Saturday at Jayco Caravanland (Perth) when we called in to pay our deposit on our 17.56.2OB as he called in to view his one after delivery. Hope we didn't park the commodore too close :oops:. Didn't realise you were getting the tribe out at the time :baby:
Cheers,
David
PS: Did the inspection go well?

Reactions: cruza driver

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I spotted Paul, (@S&P ) towing his shiney new Expanda coming out of the Yarra Valley this arvo around 4:20 pm. He still looked very excited by the smile on his face like a kid on xmas morning :D

Looks very flash mate

Reactions: S&P

Darren Bundy

Jan 27, 2014
Dalby Qld
Met up with @Darren Bundy on Saturday at Jayco Caravanland (Perth) when we called in to pay our deposit on our 17.56.2OB as he called in to view his one after delivery. Hope we didn't park the commodore too close :oops:. Didn't realise you were getting the tribe out at the time :baby:
Cheers,
David
PS: Did the inspection go well?
Sorry David, Didn't realise I had missed this post. All went well. About a week to go now!! Hope your new panda is well. Cheers mate and goof to meet you.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
No worries Darren and good to meet up briefly on the day. Think we all were all preoccupied . Guessing you are all excited and waiting for the final pickup day?
Make sure you do the handover on a weekday as they get busy on a Saturday. We were lucky as we did ours over two days (Damn cheque didn't clear in time) so did the check/handover on the Friday and picked it up on the Saturday.
Very happy with the panda and got the shakedown trip booked for a weekend away at Willowbrook Farm Caravan in 3 weeks. Already started doing and planning mods to it..... Had the annex measured and booked 15 minutes after getting it home and fitted the tinted clear screens to poptop windows the same day thanks to @crustt from here.
Maybe see you on the road soon :)

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Coming home along the F6/M1 from work at Berkley today I saw a 14.44 being towed by a blue dual cab ute. Don't know if it was an Expanders Downunder member but on the back in really nice sign writing were the words "Big Swag". Does anyone know this person?

Dave

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Coming home along the F6/M1 from work at Berkley today I saw a 14.44 being towed by a blue dual cab ute. Don't know if it was an Expanders Downunder member but on the back in really nice sign writing were the words "Big Swag". Does anyone know this person?

Dave

I know Moto lives down that way ,though don't think he'd be out and about at moment, and don't think he has any signage on the van