Expandas Member Spotted

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well! back from a shortened time away on the south coast but a short trip is better that NO trip.

Saw plenty of Panda's, Starcraft's and various other models on the road as you would expect this time of year

But no sticker sighting, :(

Did meet a young family from WA with early model 18 with sildeout that now know about the forum. ;)

Reactions: Ren77

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
@Xpandafan I spotted your 18 when I was leaving Riverview CP today. I apologize for not stopping in to say g'day but we had a couple of hours drive ahead of us ,just getting home now. I wasn't sure if you were around as I didn't see anyone :behindsofa: Maybe next time mate.

We were down there for the day visiting friends

A very fancy setup to mate :thumb:
You'd be welcome anytime. We only came home on Saturday to usual stack of chores after 6 weeks away!

Reactions: cruza driver

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
Bahahaha that's awesome! I thought I was the only one spending my Facebook time on here! Screw FB... except the jayco expanda group ;)

I love this forum, my in laws picked up a brand new swan this week; currently trying to get them to join up...

PLEASE get some stickers in stock soon though Mr. @expanda!

Also very much looking forward to a visit from Mr and Mrs @chartrock on their way to Tassie shortly :D

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Chores, i hear yah,lm still dreaming of the waves rolling from just week when i returned from w'bool. Kids were on holidays still and never got off the couch. Might send the boys your way this w'end @Xpandafan
Yeah Mate, had to literally drag Mrs XF away from Barwon Heads. Easter (& Queensland) can't be too far away though 'cause those hot cross buns are everywhere! Camps Australia book now our night time reading.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I spotted @chartrock and Mrs chartrock camped out at our place and taking in the local sites while in town.

We also had the chance to catch up with @Brad on Saturday whilst he camped at Warburton, good to catch up again mate.

Reactions: Brad

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
First meet with @Brad, thanks @cruza driver. Great to meet fellow members. Had a great few days with Cruza and his family, showed us quite a bit of the local country and fed us a treat. Shouldn't mention the chocolate factory, Sharen. :hail:

Thanks also to @Peter Black and his family. We had a wonderful afternoon/evening with the family (3 generations), we just hope we can return the hospitality. Looking forward to more adventures here in Tassie. :smow:

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
First meet with @Brad, thanks @cruza driver. Great to meet fellow members. Had a great few days with Cruza and his family, showed us quite a bit of the local country and fed us a treat. Shouldn't mention the chocolate factory, Sharen. :hail:

Thanks also to @Peter Black and his family. We had a wonderful afternoon/evening with the family (3 generations), we just hope we can return the hospitality. Looking forward to more adventures here in Tassie. :smow:
Ditto @chartrock . I still get amazed with what @cruza driver manages to dig up to go and look at in his own back yard. Enjoy Tassie.

Reactions: blacky

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I was just looking at your other thread wondering where you went and what you came across. That answers my question I guess. Next time we do a quick weekend out your way you are going to have to take us out to one of these mills.