Expanda scaffold

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Thought I'd throw a pic up of the scaffold I modified for use with the expanda.

It's an aldi job. I had to cut off some brackets that let you also use it as a ladder to mount the platform at that height. But I wanted solely for cleaning and servicing the roof of the Expanda. I have a proper scaffold but it's too big to fit around the Expanda in the shed. And it's stupid big to store for use once or twice a year.

Reasonably stable providing you don't go silly. My driveway for washing rises about 1m in 5m and that's about its limit. Good in the shed though.

image.jpg

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
I can see concrete in your shed; therefore you have more space than i! I cant wait to build a decent shed. My poor little 6x9 has my ski boat and international truck, plus tools and tool boxes, work benches, sulky, alcohol still, chest freezer, cupboards and ride on, reloading bench, 2 gun cabinets and a few bits of steel and timber... and my poor expanda is stuck outside :(

scaffold looks pretty handy @achjimmy i have one of those fancy 4 piece ladders that bend each and every way, and i use that as a scaffold type set up.. not high enough to reach the roof on mine though..