VIC - For Sale Expanda parts

sierramason

Jul 15, 2015
melbourne
I had my 2009 outback expanda,16.49HL-3 (hard lid model) written-off recently, and have decided not to replace it.
so, I need to sell , a near new cover, awning walls complete with draught skirt and and all panels and infills, bed end privacy screens in black shade cloth complete with all fittings (made by Tebbs canvas), one 12 foot, 90% shadecloth long wall screen, and one end wall screen, annexe flooring, plus tarps, ropes ,pegs etc etc, at rock bottom price...... $500.00 for everything!!!! these items all in excellent, as new condition, and cost well over $3000.00.
Stored at South Blackburn Victoria.........come have a look. call Eric on 0417 596 844.
The
I had my 2009 outback expanda,16.49HL-3 (hard lid model) written-off recently, and have decided not to replace it.
so, I need to sell , a near new cover, awning walls complete with draught skirt and and all panels and infills, bed end privacy screens in black shade cloth complete with all fittings (made by Tebbs canvas), one 12 foot, 90% shadecloth long wall screen, and one end wall screen, annexe flooring, plus tarps, ropes ,pegs etc etc, at rock bottom price...... $500.00 for everything!!!! these items all in excellent, as new condition, and cost well over $3000.00.
Stored at South Blackburn Victoria.........come have a look. call Eric on 0417 596 844.

Hi interested in you privacy screens will they fit a 17-56-2 and how much?

Thanks

sierramason

Jul 15, 2015
melbourne

Sorry not sure what happened there
But interested in your privacy screens will they fit a expanda 17-56-2 and how much?

Thanks