16' Series Ensuite tent and external shower

Andrew and Kellie

Nov 14, 2014
We have a 2014 expander with an external shower. We are looking for ideas on ensuite tents to possibly attach to the van. Any ideas welcome ..

Reactions: Delano

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I'm sure there has been a discussion of this topic recently but can't seem to find it.

Do a search for shower tent and there will be some advice there.

Delano

Apr 27, 2014
North west Melbourne
We have a 2014 expander with an external shower. We are looking for ideas on ensuite tents to possibly attach to the van. Any ideas welcome ..
We just use a pop up tent, works fine for us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: FiveInAVan

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I would suggest getting a tent - like @Delano try it for awhile, see if you like
if you would prefer bigger / better / more robust / whatever, you could then think about a permanent type, like a mini awning & annex for where the shower & toilet is

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
We used the pop up shower tent when we had our Expanda. 15 seconds to spring to life... And my daughter still recounts the humour of the 10 minutes it took to pack it up as I tried to get the technique right! Tongue out and to the left seems to work best...

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
We used the pop up shower tent when we had our Expanda. 15 seconds to spring to life... And my daughter still recounts the humour of the 10 minutes it took to pack it up as I tried to get the technique right! Tongue out and to the left seems to work best...

I still have one new 3yrs I just not game to have the battle to pack it away! Plus we don't have an outside shower anymore