Ebay Finds

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
not ebay but pretty damn cool!!
http://caravansplus.com.au/catalog/...ts_id=14176?osCsid=cpq3jg76v5loa6f4jfobavefn1
View attachment 20972
Description
Replace your existing annex light with this combo unit so you get an LED outside light AND external speakers that will stream music from your smart phone or tablet- no extra wiring required!
Your existing 12V power source to the outside light is what powers the LED light and the bluetooth amplified speakers. An amazing concept.

Remember your neighbours may not have the same taste in music as you do. Volume settings allow YOU to enjoy your music

Saw these today, look very swish if you ask me.

Dave

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I had an aluminium box made to fit under the body on the draw bar. The AFK fits in there with a couple of poles from the front 'porch' all in the original bag.
DSC_4114.jpg

You can also see where I store my WDH bars when parked.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
@chartrock I was thinking along the lines of similar but in PVC pipe as others have done..... Once I fit the box on the A-Frame there should be plenty of room in the tunnel without having to stack everything on top of each other.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Reactions: dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Actually got two of the dust covers from what looks like the same seller last week..... Just need the second bayonet fitting installed o_O

Reactions: Nagga's

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Actually got two of the dust covers from what looks like the same seller last week..... Just need the second bayonet fitting installed o_O
@dagree
I did my own gas bayonet and got the pipe from Galvains plus the fitting and the GAS tap from absolute caravan. Bought a flaring tool of flee bay and all up about $70.00 for the extra gas point.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
@dagree
I did my own gas bayonet and got the pipe from Galvains plus the fitting and the GAS tap from absolute caravan. Bought a flaring tool of flee bay and all up about $70.00 for the extra gas point.

@skippy ... Got no issues doing it myself as I have a restricted gas fitters license (Restricted to industrial gas) but it's the legality side of things I'm concerned about... Same as doing electrical work!

But looking at the $ difference I may just be swayed a little bit and already got the required tools ;)