Ebay Finds

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Now I just hope that it will all fit on the van as planned, i was going to move the regulator forward as well to get the box back as far as i could. There is room according to the tape measure but nothing beats the real world test. I didn't want to put the bottles in the box if i could avoid it.

for what it's worth, when I was figuring mine out, this is what I measured (without relocating the regulator, so the box can still push back a little)
upload_2014-9-16_8-12-23.png

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Did similar to @straydingo but hooked the van onto car and parked in the same position as drawn above and took a few measurements before purchasing the box!

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Haven't tried them, but the fan vent looks ok. I think the shade screen looks like a waste, can't imagine it doing a lot, considering your van is white and insulated.

The shade cloth is effective , in really hot weather especially facing into the west every little bit helps. Must say it's very expensive.

I don't like those 2 fans as there is less vent for the air to pass through, so if the fans weren't running the fridge may be less efficient.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Will keep the above links for future reference..... In the meantime my double USB/ciggie lighter adaptor will suffice. Already spent too many $'s at Air-on-Board for switches according to Mrs Dagree :ballchain: :baby:

Reactions: bigcol