Dual battery fitting - Shout out for excellent customer service

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Today I fitted an extra 100ah AGM battery to my Starcraft. I'd had it in a battery box fitted with power outlets but haven't used it for a while and thought a second battery might come in handy.

I purchased a dual battery switch from Battery World - large dial type which allows you to run either battery or both at the same time. The sort you often see in boats.

Just wanted to say the guy (Jared) at Battery World Enogerra was fabulous. Every time I've been in there he spends the time to help you work through what you are after. Today he made up a couple of extra leads, charged me minimal coin for them as I purchased the switch from him.

When I realized I needed another lead I rang him as he was locking up for the day. He went back to the workshop, made me a new lead and met me at the door as he was going home. Charged me nothing so I thought I'd tell everyone - not that the 60cm lead was free but too often we hear of the bad service we receive and this guy could easily have said 'sorry mate closed for the day see you Monday...'.

Good work! And I have a backup plan should our upcoming trip to Bourke ever suffer a blackout!

Cheers
Andrew.

Last edited:

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
nice to hear about a helpfull person, all too often we just hear about the not so helpfull ones, good on ya mate
cheers
tony