delivery dates on new orders

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Just like alot of us on this site, we ordered a new 17-56-2 OB in March from Brisbane. we have been told delivery date will be in 1st week of Sept. I have noticed alot of people know exactly when their off production line date will be. I have rang Jayco direct in Melbourne about our off line delivery date and they can't tell me. Just wondering how does eveyone else know thier date????.

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
You should be able to call the Jayco dealer you purchased your van from (at the Brissie Show) and they should be able to look on their system and tell you.
The van you have been allocated will be in a particular run and they should be able to tell you when that run is scheduled to come off the line.

That's what Jayco did for us today when we were there (in person).

Dave

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
I spoke to the dealer yesterday at the show and all he told me was the delivery date will be some time in early Sept and he will call us for the 6 week pre delivery confirmation.

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Perhaps he wasnt in front of a computer, or didn't have your file on-hand at the time to look up what run your van was in ?!?!?

That or they don't like to give firm dates because it's likely it won't happen on the date they give you.....so saying early, mid, late month is easier ??

But they can tell when the run is due (on their system)...though it doesn't mean that date is guaranteed.

Dave

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
As all have suggested you should be able to get your "RUN" number from the dealer and this "RUN" number should have a date it is due offline which is a specific date. This date as others have suggested is easily accessible by all dealers on a web based program they use.

In some cases though the run date may not be published in the system, if this is the case they can always calls the planning department at Jayco HQ in Melbourne and they can advise of the expected date for this run.

So in essence your dealer in Brisbane should be able to give you your "RUN" date and it should also be listed on your order.

Two+two

Jun 13, 2011
Brookfield, Brisbane
Brisbane order

We too have a 17.56-2 ready to pickup. Had to wait for Nissan to source our new navara for four months.

We ordered the expanda in April and choose 1 of the 2 they had down for the April run which had yet to be sold. Trim colours were just as we wanted, so happy. Craig had all the dates of the run and we were otherwise waiting for that September run you mention fourofus. They are able to give pretty accurate dates of when the expand a should ship from factory. It then depends if you are getting any other Sedona like canvas annexe madeup.

We went to the show at the RNA today, and jayco really has become the total package, they have too many layouts to choose from! Could only imagine the delivery wait after today's show if you sign now...

We pick our expanda up this week, and can't wait.