Toy Hauler Dan and Sanrda's Work n Play

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
So got the work and play on the way. Due on the first of November and I just paid the final deposit as the order confirmation came through. Pumped for it and can't wait. Also bought a Jeep Laredo on Fridaywhich will be ready in a couple of weeks, I went for the Turbo Diesel. Such a niece car, I was blown away by it.

I like the brash imports rear camera. Has anyone fitted one and how did you wire it Jayco reckon they can't wire it and that any wiring will have to be external. Jayco also say that I can't get an extra water tank. As I am using it for off road racing race meets it would be nice to be able to wash my bikes overnight to get the mud and crud off them.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Gday Walks and welcome , wont hold the choice of cars against you though !!!only jokn since you have the work and play set up you could fit one of those after market poly tanks in the back and remove when you dont need it . Just a thought ..

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Hi Dan, glad you made it to here as we need more WnP owners that might have ideas for customising them.

Our van was sitting in Adelaide for a couple of months until we were able to get down there to it. While there I had Dario Caravans do some additions that I've written about elsewhere here. One of those additions was to fit a grey water tank, but it could just as well have been a 3rd fresh water one. With the WnP's having a 600kg owners weight allowance this wasn't a big deal for us as we won't be carrying big toys. There's plenty of rooom underneath for it.

Phil

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
Hi Dan, glad you made it to here as we need more WnP owners that might have ideas for customising them.

Our van was sitting in Adelaide for a couple of months until we were able to get down there to it. While there I had Dario Caravans do some additions that I've written about elsewhere here. One of those additions was to fit a grey water tank, but it could just as well have been a 3rd fresh water one. With the WnP's having a 600kg owners weight allowance this wasn't a big deal for us as we won't be carrying big toys. There's plenty of rooom underneath for it.

Phil

Thanks I appreciate the recommendation of this site as I couldn't find much info anywhere else. I have had a good read of all the toy hauler threads and have gotten some good ideas from all of you and also some ideas of my own that I will investigate further.

It seems that a lot of people seem to be having issues with there TV antennas which is concerning, I will be cracking the shits if it doesn't work properly.

I might go for the external bladder type fresh water so I can take it when I need too and leave it when I don't need it. I'm sure I will know within a couple of times of using it how much water I can expect to use.