Cushion Fabric 09 outback

Grego

Jul 22, 2011
Hi just trying to find out where I can source some more material to make some extra cushions as I am changing my interior around,I have contacted Jayco and they say that it not made any more ,color is mulga lake and fitz lake.Thanks Greg nsw

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi just trying to find out where I can source some more material to make some extra cushions as I am changing my interior around,I have contacted Jayco and they say that it not made any more ,color is mulga lake and fitz lake.Thanks Greg nsw

Was it the dealer you contacted or the factory? factory should be able to tell you or supply it they need to be able to supply for vans that need repair.

Grego

Jul 22, 2011
Hi .
yes contacted Melbourne ended up speaking to parts manager who said that there was not any available and they are not making it anymore.He gave a contact in Brisbane who supplied it to them and it only comes in 100m rolls if they were to make it.Great back up service.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Yeah it is pretty poor. I gotta say Jayco may be awesome while the models is current, but once deleted they drop spares quicker than they should IMO. I tried to get bed flys for the soft end expanda and they were dropped as spares end of 2010 4 years since they model finished