Cruza Drivers 2012 BT50 GT

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
After lots of research and changing our minds back and forth between different 4wd's we placed an order on a new BT50GT :whoo:

Its due for delivery around mid December. Its like history repeating itself because before we had he Cruiser we had a dual cab but that has nothing on the new BT50. There does seem to be a theme evolving on the forum lately regarding BT's and Expanda. :biggrin1:

A big Thankyou to Moto Moto for letting me hassle him about everything BT's too :cell:

Reactions: ash99

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
Nice choice mate. Did you go auto or manual, and what colour?

We pick up our cool white auto tomorrow morning. Excited much? You bet! D)

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Congrats CD, you will love the BT.

But seriously, the GT, that's a bit flash isn't it?

Nah, the GT is a well set up rig, lots of goodies.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Thanks Mick your right mate it is but I reckon I can get use to it :smile:

Thanks to you to mate with me hassling you in your BT thread :thumb:

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Nice work CD, got to love the BT!

Do you get the frekle warmer in the fancy GT model?:rofl: You'll have more buttons and gadgets than you can imagine compared to the Cruiser. But i'm sure it will be hard to part with your well setup Cruiser, lots of history and memories there.

Now we can't be seen together at meets with the same car, i'll have to take my old GQ:smokin:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Well done CD. Nice tow vehicle choice you've made.
Thanks XF, we are looking forward to getting it.

Nice work CD, got to love the BT!

Do you get the frekle warmer in the fancy GT model?:rofl: You'll have more buttons and gadgets than you can imagine compared to the Cruiser. But i'm sure it will be hard to part with your well setup Cruiser, lots of history and memories there.

Now we can't be seen together at meets with the same car, i'll have to take my old GQ:smokin:
Your right mate there is a lot of memories in the Cruiser which has made it a very tough decision to change to the BT. Plenty more new memories to be made now but I'm not complaining :lol:

Nice work!!!

You probably pick this up the same time i pickup the disco :)....

One question where does the esky and esky guard dog go now?
Thanks mate, the dog will still be able to guard the fridge and I don't think she will mind as she doesn't like to get left behind :playball:

Congrates, You will have to change your username to BTGTdriver :)
nah, I've been cruza driver to long to change now, but everyone needs an alias. :yo:

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Good choice there Cruza, ripper value, diff locks tonnes of power..

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
My father in law has a 6 month old Navara and drove my BT this morning, he can't believe the low down torque. Now he is talking about getting a BT too. I should hit Mazda up for comission:smile:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I like your work CD, I'm looking forward to the pics and most importantly the Mods!

Drewy

Thanks Drewy, where looking forward to adding our personal touch to it too.

nice job mate!!! your garage is going to look real nice soon!!!

Cheers bm :thumb: this is my third ute and its time to start making some new memories in this one, it will be hard to see the Cruiser go though.