Crusty's 20.63.1OB

Macca_75

Aug 3, 2016
SE Suburbs, Vic.
I retired the blue mesh privacy screen that served us very over the last 4 years, and despite vocal opposition from the Princess, today i made and fitted a "stone" coloured replacement in a feeble effort to reduce the contrast and coordinate the mesh colour closer to the white van. Thoughts? (If you dont support my choice keep ya pie hole shut, im fielding enough negativity here)

View attachment 61844
And the reason behind not doing privacy screens is........

(but yes the colour does look good)

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
And the reason behind not doing privacy screens is........

(but yes the colour does look good)
There is no genuine reason not to have privacy screens. With all the canvas open on a hot night and into a warm morning, who wants to see my naked backside pushed up against the fly mesh as they walk past toward the ablutions ...... the answer is EVERYONE of course. Who's up for a pic then ?????

I always appreciate colour choice support from discerning gentleman, such as your good self Macca

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
who wants to see my naked backside pushed up against the fly mesh as they walk past toward the ablutions ...... the answer is EVERYONE of course. Who's up for a pic then ?????

Yeah, yeah, great idea...... I can hear the howls from the gold coast already......and I need a good laugh from all the replies this will attract....
......besides you know the rules, so where's the pics ????????
@Bluey needs a pick me up for his early morning train ride.

Macca_75

Aug 3, 2016
SE Suburbs, Vic.
I always appreciate colour choice support from discerning gentleman, such as your good self Macca
Baha - you do realise I am uber colourblind. Couldn't make a choice to save myself - so much so when buying the van I looked at the display - said that looks good and the interior decision was made. 5 seconds tops. No samples or options needed.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Baha - you do realise I am uber colourblind. Couldn't make a choice to save myself - so much so when buying the van I looked at the display - said that looks good and the interior decision was made. 5 seconds tops. No samples or options needed.
Don't undersell your skills .... and you can stop talking now

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Thats great but camping with dish lickers limits what you can do and where you can go you where free to go anywhere now your not 0 stars for camping with our furry friends
I was hoping for a little more positivity @Bluey. I can also use the warm water not for the dog, maybe to wash my feet too ... or your feet.
(You know i have very little authority when it comes to the dog)

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Finally got around to finishing the outside hot and cold taps. Actually, being able to wash the dog with warm water was the motivation

Connected the hot and cold garden taps with plastic 3/4 Philmac connectors, and a screw in click on end for the hose to attach. Can use either tap, or mix together.

View attachment 61974
Youll notice rather buying a new hose for $10, I used $48 worth of click-on connections to join 3 short lengths. Saved $10 :D