Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Please don't give him any ideas he's a cabinet maker and he'll whip up some Instant ensuite with all the mod-cons that fits onto the drawbar and plays music while tumble drying clothes and pumping gentle warm, diesel heater, air in .
:spy:I knew someone had broken :spy: into the Crusty Design Lab :ranger: :spy: ... if you have it first, ill know who it was

(I cant put it on the draw bar ..... my tool box is a touch heavy :()

Reactions: mfexpanda

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Hi @Smirke, no drawers, just a big box for chairs, hoses, matting, sunshades, generator. The box is 1800x600x600
Thanks. When I looked at the pic it looked like the handles on the side may have been a big slide out draw. At least I know what size will be ok for the front of the panda wagon and still allow the bed clearance. Thank you.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Ran some flex from the Setec to a twin 12v outlet on the bench under the TV, and in the process decide to move the tunnel boot light from the annoying side wall where everything you put in the boot hits it, to the under side of the bed base. The installer had screwed the light straight through the live wire .... certainly stopped the wire from moving around annoyingly
2015-10-28 16.20.27.jpg 2015-10-28 17.07.36.jpg

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Ran some flex from the Setec to a twin 12v outlet on the bench under the TV, and in the process decide to move the tunnel boot light from the annoying side wall where everything you put in the boot hits it, to the under side of the bed base. The installer had screwed the light straight through the live wire .... certainly stopped the wire from moving around annoyingly
View attachment 36710 View attachment 36709
@Crusty181 our silverline didn't come with a light in the front boot at all .
its one mod I must do or should I ring jayco and see if they just forgot to install it ? I think every other van they make with a front boot has one

Reactions: mrsmfexpanda

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
@Crusty181 our silverline didn't come with a light in the front boot at all .
its one mod I must do or should I ring jayco and see if they just forgot to install it ? I think every other van they make with a front boot has one

When @mfexpanda will this happen I've heard you talk about this for the last year

Getting an insight into the pillow talk at the mfexpanda household....