Mornington Peninsula
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Picked up the van about two weeks ago, thanks to this web site very inspired, read this site every night now instead of candy crush.
Will posts mods as they develop and what I find along the way.
Pics to get started.
The van
TV bracket on reinforced alum plate with screw caps
Agm battery with 12 volt surge protection /monitor
Small fridge led light , on when door opened, off when closed ( I know I stuck the video cam in there )
First fridge led light sensor light by Coleman bit big for fridge, will save for front box.
Level indicator and rated shackles.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Looking forward to seeing the future mods.
Mrs would like to know where did you get the fridge light from? My beer waeco has one ;)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
little light was $6.60 from Page Bros Jayco in melbourne, larger one about $25 from a camping store.
if u get stuck and can't find , i can always post you one degree, keep the wife happy. I am in Page Bros every second day now.

Thanks for the offer @Colin&Sue ... Will have a look at local Jayco dealer here and see what they have. But just might take you up on the offer if we don't find one.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Some great mods so far. Thats a trick anderson plug cover with LED, thats cool. Sure beats my $3 jobbie off ebay.

I love the fridge light, have to get me one of those too.

Reactions: Relle & Mark

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
Replaced sink waste to a silver straight down one. Added 12 volt sockets to van interior, including fuse panel for future take offs as required.
Still working on 120mm square bumper tube with locking door for storage, pics to follow.
Then a new front box.

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
I like the light above the table, have been thinking about one of those for about a year now in our 16.49 guess I better get to it.

glad i did it, the cream conduit i stole from the bottom of sink cupboard over wheel arch (never see in there unless you lay on the floor), replaced with some black stuff u don't see on the black wheel arch and used the cream for my wiring to table light to keep it all looking original in there were u do see.

Reactions: Relle & Mark