Finally picked the baby up from Port Maquarie on Friday.
Travelled really well and very happy.
Went with the following:
- Standard Drawbar
- Oven Upgrade
- Extra rear bayonet point
- Extra external twin 12 volt outlets near door (for portable fridge/freezer)
- Extra 12 volt near tv outlet inside (for charging phones while running TV)
- extra rear 12 volt / double 240v on rear storage cupboard (for kids to charge devices while in rear bed)
- extra twin 12 volt on slide out next to existing 240v power (to run fridges while towing).
- 150watt solar upgrade
- Anderson Plug to battery
- External entertainment unit
- TV bracket
- 3kg washing machine
- Bed Converter for lounge
- Two external fold down tables
- Two external awning lights
- Extra pullout draw under back dinette seat
- Storm Covers (front and back)
Thanks to Warren for all the advice and help!!
Just sits on my front lawn - time to get some concrete and let the mods begin!!!