Caravan Park / Camp Site Feedback

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
How about a site that allows feedback on caravan parks & camp sites?

Posters of course should be mindful of libel laws (remember it is the poster not the site that is accountable - you aren't really anonymous!) but if you are truthful and careful then usually OK. If you didn't enjoy your stay at a place then say so, no need to say why if you are concerned - PMs can always elaborate. On the other hand if you enjoyed the service you received, then say why! Try and stay positive!

Also it can contain info of a helpful nature; logistics, nearby attractions etc.

Perhaps establish for each state? Sub-sections for Park associations, e.g. Big 4, Top Tourist Parks, Oz Parks etc?

What do people think? I know I would find it useful.

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
I like the idea.....good suggestion!
There should perhaps be some rules that posters should need to read prior to posting (to ensure they are aware that they need to keep their feedback honest, to the point and civil).
Or, maybe posts for such a section could be approved by a moderator before "going live" on the forum....so they can be vetted before something untoward is posted ??

Dave

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Thanks for that wizzer, I have book-marked the site.

Great idea. I don't think it needs a separate domain, just include it in our forum. We all talk about what we like and don't like so it makes sense to have it where we can all see it.