Bushie's New Shak (SOLD)

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Something I've been meaning to do for a while and seeing @chartrock & @Billrw136 do theirs I've lined the front boot with matting, these ones came from Bunning but are a bit smaller than the standard ones you get, however it worked out for the better as I only had to trim approx. 40mm to make them fit, unfortunately they only came in a 4 pack (need 5) the 4th one (not in pic) had to be trimmed to fit around the battery.

Next will be some clips to hold handles etc.

2015-05-03 13.10.14.jpg

Last edited:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
As mentioned in another thread, yesterday we came back from a drive all good before we left, gone about 4 hrs came back to a leak at first I thought water was dripping through an open hatch but no, it was dripping from edge of the hatch straight on the bed :(, so if a picture tells a thousands words, here a few thousand words most of which weren't very polite at the time.

DSCN0428.JPG DSCN0429.JPG2015-06-18 16.47.39.jpg

Last edited:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
The Beast is heading back to the factory in Melbourne some time in the next week for repair. not sure how long it will take till they get to see it. and the Factory has a 1 week mid year shut down in July.

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
The Beast is heading back to the factory in Melbourne some time in the next week for repair. not sure how long it will take till they get to see it. and the Factory has a 1 week mid year shut down in July.
Bugger. Are you taking it down there?

My mate's Elite Caravan is heading back to the factory. Washing machine ripped out during first use. Also a pipe leaking inside somewhere which floods the interior.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Bugger. Are you taking it down there?

My mate's Elite Caravan is heading back to the factory. Washing machine ripped out during first use. Also a pipe leaking inside somewhere which floods the interior.

No not taking it down, they are sending a truck to pick it up as a back load on their next delivery, might go pick it up when ready though, however one trip to Mexico a year is enough :behindsofa:

Geezz the money you pay for an Elite and they consider themselves to be one of the "BEST" ya think their QC would be up their with their prices, Just goes to show they all have their problems, hope he gets it sorted OK

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
No not taking it down, they are sending a truck to pick it up as a back load on their next delivery, might go pick it up when ready though, however one trip to Mexico a year is enough :behindsofa:

Geezz the money you pay for an Elite and they consider themselves to be one of the "BEST" ya think their QC would be up their with their prices, Just goes to show they all have their problems, hope he gets it sorted OK
Hi Bushy, Sounds like they will rectify the problem but its all an inconvenience.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Do you have a long list of other things or just the hatch? You think it be cheaper for them to get someone local to fix.

No, no long list but a few small things that are no big issue which I'll get them to check, there's also a bit a modification I may get them to do as it going back to factory, however haven't asked about that yet.