Bushie's New Shak (SOLD)

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi Bushie, (got very close to my asking price), but we've decided to keep it for another year and see if we can use it more.

good to here you've decide to keep it Geoff, just make sure you do use it even if just the occasional weekend down the coast, it's close enough.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Final plan received and signed, waiting waiting waiting.

upload_2014-11-22_11-29-31.png

Last edited:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
The Pajero is having extra cabling added Tuesday to allow for the ALKO- ESC and the Break-Safe battery monitor, in preparation for the arrival of the new van. When ever that will be.:(

Reactions: dagree

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I am about to wire another anderson plug for the ESC tomorrow but I know nothing about the Break-Safe monitor. What do I need for that one?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I am about to wire another anderson plug for the ESC tomorrow but I know nothing about the Break-Safe monitor. What do I need for that one?
My old 17.56.2 needed wiring but my new starcraft had a wireless monitor so no need for any prep

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW

Check the QLD requirements CR as far as I'm aware the monitor is only a NSW requirement can't registered the van without it.

Break-Safe monitor a bit deceiving but is not much bigger than a match box.

And just found this new one from Hayman Reece think I like it better can take care of all 4 on board Batteries.

My ESC apparently runs through the 12 pin.

Last edited:

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011

Chartrock have you asked Jayco to put the ESC through a Anderson plug? Cause they normally wire it to pin 2 (think) on a 12 pin plug

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Chartrock have you asked Jayco to put the ESC through a Anderson plug? Cause they normally wire it to pin 2 (think) on a 12 pin plug
The dealer is going to change the 12 pin to a 7 pin and fit 3 anderson plugs for me.
Here's a bit of info. Some of it is Concept specific but sounds the same as your suggesting.
Thanks @Turtle. We are going up Monday to check the van is as ordered so I will use the opportunity to sort out what has to be done to the tug.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
The dealer is going to change the 12 pin to a 7 pin and fit 3 anderson plugs for me.

Thanks @Turtle. We are going up Monday to check the van is as ordered so I will use the opportunity to sort out what has to be done to the tug.

Cool you must have shares in Anderson power products?

Reactions: chartrock