Brisvegas Van parks

Jazdiver

May 26, 2016
Berwick
Thinking of getting out of this misery that is Melbourne in winter. Looking at towing the van up to Briz for a month and working out of our Larapinta office. Wife will be with me but has the days free. For you locals, are there any realistically priced van parks near a beach or on a river up that way? I would be at work during the days and exploring on the weekends. Could make this an ongoing yearly thing if l can find somewhere nice. Don't mind commuting 30km or so to the office.

Dandy

Jan 18, 2014
Thinking of getting out of this misery that is Melbourne in winter. Looking at towing the van up to Briz for a month and working out of our Larapinta office. Wife will be with me but has the days free. For you locals, are there any realistically priced van parks near a beach or on a river up that way? I would be at work during the days and exploring on the weekends. Could make this an ongoing yearly thing if l can find somewhere nice. Don't mind commuting 30km or so to the office.

A mate took his family to the caravan park at Dreamworld. If theme parks are your thing it may be worth a look. It's near the freeway so it may be in commuting range. Just a thought.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Jacobs Well Tourist Park might be worth having a look at. Great for the boaties as this is a popular ramp giving access to the southern Moreton Bay region.