Just Browsing BOS STABILISING LEGS AND JOCKEY WHEEL

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I run the jockey wheel or more correctly the stand . Happy so far. Tbh the drop jacks look good but I am not sure I would be lifting the Jayco off the ground from that chasis bracket they weld on?

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
There was another issue when I had my van at the factory too @Bluey i can't quite recall something to do with the 17 having the Alko hard up against the front chassis crossmember. It wasn't going to fit without mod. I didn't look that hard cause I wasn't really looking at the stands. Once you get the battery drill and the drive adapters for the jockey wheel they drive the ALKO drop jacks pretty well as well so I couldn't see the point. If you didn't have the AlKo offroad style might be a different kettle of fish

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
The principle is great, as is the versatility; levelling, changing tyres etc is awsome. Time will tell if they live up to the expectation I suppose. I would have been happy to pay the extra $500 to have them factory installed, but $1500 is a bit too much for me to trash my Alkos and swap over to them, all for the sake of ditching $60 ramps ..... which I also already have.

@Bluey, you be the guinea pig ...... and I reassess later :)

Reactions: dagree and achjimmy

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Your 500 to much 250 each 1000 for 4 and have to look at strenthing back leg supports mite not be doable in the end time will tell front one are ok
Hey @Bluey. The Alkos are around $500/4 so id be trashing that $500 by removing the Alkos, then adding $1000 for the BOS ...all up $1500 worth. I like them ... but not that much :o

Reactions: Bluey

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
@achjimmy , just wondering which size jockey wheel/stand you bought? The website is a little vague with differences in models.

Are you happy with the one you bought or should you have bought a different model?

There's was only one when I bought @Hubble80 best to call them. But yes very happy thinking of giving there mover a go.