Exterior Bed ends

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
I have 16-49-1 and the bed ends where i fold in have a couple of small holes.
Is there a tape or similar i can use to wrap around the bottom of the canvas?
Hope that makes sense

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If they are just small wear holes use some Quick Grip, not only seals the hole but can act as a Chaff pad as well ..... Or if bigger or tears get a canvas needle and some sailmakers thread and do some tight figure 8 stitches over the hole then rub with some soap or beeswax, really small holes can be fixed using normal needle and thread ......... Thats how I would fix Tents, Truck tarps and Drizabone coats ... if its an actual hole where you can't get the edges together you will have to use a patch but they do have some tape stuff you can use, though Im a old style sailmaker repair sort of fella.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
If they are just small wear holes use some Quick Grip, not only seals the hole but can act as a Chaff pad as well ..... Or if bigger or tears get a canvas needle and some sailmakers thread and do some tight figure 8 stitches over the hole then rub with some soap or beeswax, really small holes can be fixed using normal needle and thread ......... Thats how I would fix Tents, Truck tarps and Drizabone coats ... if its an actual hole where you can't get the edges together you will have to use a patch but they do have some tape stuff you can use, though Im a old style sailmaker repair sort of fella.
They are just small holes so I might need to get some Quick Grip. Thanks

Reactions: Drover