Toy Hauler BaseStation on Order MYOB-2013

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
A bit new to the site, although been lurking for a bit; had asked 'Bigman' a few questions a few months ago on his BStn OB prior to my order. Anyhow; its in the bag and ready for delivery Mid December in Perth with the following fruit:
  • 120watt solar 30 amp reg w'100amp deep cycle battery
  • RB1-A Robe/overhead module
  • Hayman Reese load level kit
  • Waeco RPD175 - larger 2 way fridge
  • 4burner stove/grill/oven
  • Bed converter
  • External table
  • TV antenna
  • TV bracket
  • CD/Stereo & Ext speakers
Maiden voyage; Perth - Esperance then take our time back along the coast to Augusta and back to Perth - 3 + weeks late Dec/Jan. This trip a pilot for bigger things to come...:biggrin-26:...

Patto

Jul 14, 2013
Perth
Hi @Lonski sounds like a great set up. Good to see another West Aussie. You've picked a decent trip for your first trip hope all goes well.

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
Nice set up. I just ordered the Work N Play from Caravan Land but not getting till March. Have some add ons as well. Have fun Lonski. and welcome.

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
Nice set up. I just ordered the Work N Play from Caravan Land but not getting till March. Have some add ons as well. Have fun Lonski. and welcome.
You mixing up some riding with the
Touring 'where2nxt' ? I have a bike and get out a
Lot and trying to get my young son involved, good fun, the basestation will give us a
Lot of flexibility

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
:welcome: @Lonski nice options, are you also going to get a drifta control panel too?
Thanks Cruza Driver, to be honest with you i am new to Solar/Control panels etc , so; not sure what is happening with the control panel - i have not specified so i guess it will be what ever Jayco's standard is - my order sheet simply states '2 gauge'?

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
Yay to the Toy Haulers!! getting a bit of a following now!!
Congrats mate, you will love it!! its bloody big though!!
@Lonski did you get the door to the garage to swing in instead of out into the kitchen? its much better, and they CAN do it in the factory....
I hummed and hah'd over that one for several beers and then decided against it as i was a bit worried about the door swing volume onto the bike area - i could have up to 3 bikes in the back. Would have liked the opportunity to see one of these puppies in the flesh prior to purchase so i could get the tape out - but didnt get a chance. Keen to know of any mods you have been up to since though, seen the pics you posted on the fans in the back and your under bed storage; reckon i will claim both of those.

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
I hummed and hah'd over that one for several beers and then decided against it as i was a bit worried about the door swing volume onto the bike area - i could have up to 3 bikes in the back. Would have liked the opportunity to see one of these puppies in the flesh prior to purchase so i could get the tape out - but didnt get a chance. Keen to know of any mods you have been up to since though, seen the pics you posted on the fans in the back and your under bed storage; reckon i will claim both of those.
And besides - was trying to keep the add-ons to a minimum; new van, new bike and new car = :hurt:

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
You mixing up some riding with the
Touring 'where2nxt' ? I have a bike and get out a
Lot and trying to get my young son involved, good fun, the basestation will give us a
Lot of flexibility
OH YER, THE SMELL OF NEW:whoo: I use to do enduros up here in the Pilbara Lonski on a 700 Yamaha, but have since slowed down due to, ummm, age. Had a bike trailer then. I got 3 girls and they enjoy the bikes/camping so I'm sure your young son will get hooked. I plan on getting a 4x4 quad to set up for fishing along the coast line but to also help out at enduro rides so thats the reason for the Work N Play. The people there are great and you share bike/racing/crashing stories with complete strangers with ease. And i should get my Hauler in time for race season. :)

Reactions: Lonski

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
I am guessing it690? 2 stoke ping that could rattle you to bits - big bore 2 strokes = big balls!
Did some riding around karratha on a 400 bout 9 or 10 yr ago

Lonski

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
We are going to test it out first and see how the current setup goes. Are also looking at getting the whisper quiet but exe Honda 2 kva genset as I am an absolute sook when it gets hot and they can run the ac. Don't pickup the rig for another month so I am sure there will be bits and bobs ironed out during the commissioning phase!