Sterling Anyone put Grey Water Tanks under a Sterling?

Glen Bundesen

Jan 12, 2014
Perth WA
Looking for ideas for Grey Water Tanks under a Sterling. Appears the tank would have to be max 330mm wide.
I'm thinking I should also reroute the sink drain pipe to come out inside the van frame rather than doing the big loop under it. Have one tank in front of the axle and have another tank for the shower/wash basin after the back tank. Need to put some sort of S bend for the sink and basin & a pipe "non return" unit on the shower drain to stop smells coming back into the van.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
These are the valves for stopping the smells coming back through the drains.
https://hepvo.com
As far as i know Jayco do make a grey water tank for the Stirling's, it did look slightly different to the one i have just fitted to our Starcraft but don't see why either one wouldn't fit either van.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
haven't seen those traps before. Used the Hepvo before on older van and current one with no issues and i know Jayco use the Hepvo in 32mm also but charge like a wounded bull for them $120. I picked mine up from local plumbing shop in 40mm for $40 each.
Only issue i see with the tank is the capacity, its only 2 and a bit showers the Stirling/Starcraft ones are 90lt

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
The Jayco fitted grey water tank in our silverline is the same as the freshwater tank, 82 litre.
Jayco use the Hepvo valves in the sink, shower and wash basin lines for smell elimination.

Glen Bundesen

Jan 12, 2014
Perth WA
The space between the floor cross members is ~360mm so I was going to use 2 tanks - 1 for the sink at the front of the axle and 1 for the shower/basin after the axle.