Anyone have a rough price on a 17.56-2 OB?

streaty

Aug 5, 2011
Perth, WA.
Gday all,

We ordered ours through Page Bros in Melbourne and going on a few of your comments we got a cheap deal.

17.56.2 OB Expanda
Roll out awning
Annex to suit
Roof mounted aircon
Privacy screens
Wind up antenna
External TV point
CD/DVD Player with 2 internal & 2 External speakers
2 Innerspring mattresses
150L fridge
Simplicity Suspension
Picnic table
Solar wiring only
2 100amp batteries
12v fridge fan
Curtain on top bunk
water filter
gas bayonet

All drive away for less than $45K

Cheers

Neil

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Hi Bigman,
How was Warburton's to deal with? What was your base price before you added extras on. I only live 20 mins from the dealership.
Thanks
Deano.

Hello Deano, highly recommended I have mostly dealt with them via email and phone, Damian has bent over backwards to help us... and until the 1st of Sep ours is currently sitting in the yard.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hello Deano, highly recommended I have mostly dealt with them via email and phone, Damian has bent over backwards to help us... and until the 1st of Sep ours is currently sitting in the yard.
Hey Bigman,
That's handy to know. I suppose it's all the extras that add up. Sounds like you will have a great set up.

salsimo

Mar 14, 2011
Vic sthest Melbourne
We ordered THREE at once 17.56.1 a/c ,annex with cubby with windows , two doors on annex with fly screens ,curved ,two large windows to annex ,roof support on annex ,verandah two gas bottles,DVD player( speakers to be fitted by me at front of van away from kids beds),shelfs to front robe,1 shelf to rear robe ,extra light above bunk,light to lower bunk,battery provision ,large fridge ,drop flap to rear bed cupboard ,$38000
We all ordered on same day ,think I got all the extras

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
We ordered THREE at once 17.56.1 a/c ,annex with cubby with windows , two doors on annex with fly screens ,curved ,two large windows to annex ,roof support on annex ,verandah two gas bottles,DVD player( speakers to be fitted by me at front of van away from kids beds),shelfs to front robe,1 shelf to rear robe ,extra light above bunk,light to lower bunk,battery provision ,large fridge ,drop flap to rear bed cupboard ,$38000
We all ordered on same day ,think I got all the extras

Hi Salsimo,
Where did you order yours from? Nice setup. Do you know how much the annex worked out to be?

salsimo

Mar 14, 2011
Vic sthest Melbourne
I think RRP on annex was $4000 page bros seaford Vic sales guy was Grant he was great to deal with. I brought a16.49.2 last year and sold it different sales girl she was dreadful (Danny) stay clear of her!!!!! Lol

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
All I can say is ring around and get prices from as many dealers as you can. Our 18.57-8 quotes varied by $18k from lowest to highest, as you can see some dealers just want to rip you off.
I didn't go to any dealers and all my quotes where through email and some phone conversations.