Starcraft And another Starcraft 17.58-3

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
Great use of space !
We had a pot draw in ours instead of microwave, I don't know how the cook woulda stored all the tools of necessity otherwise :behindsofa:

Reactions: megcam

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Another mod completed. Found we don't use the microwave much and with a trip planned to the Kimberley next year thought we could better utilise the space. So, out with the old:
View attachment 56344

In with the new:
View attachment 56345 View attachment 56346 View attachment 56347

Absolute PITA to make and while they look pretty good in the pictures they are best described as sturdy. Didn't bother trying to arrange drawer fronts from Jayco and went with some Bunnings melamine. Everything is removable so when we sell the van the new owners can decide whether they want to put the microwave back or not.
Not a bad decision, a lot of Jayco microwaves end up on the floor with too many bumps

Reactions: megcam

megcam

Finally got around to adding some USB charging ports to the main bed and the bunks. Jayco kindly include some tabs at the back of the reading lights to easily tap in to. In true Jayco form though the crimp on the join in the cupboard above the main bed fell apart when I moved it. Nothing like live wires floating around your cupboards.
DSC_0490.JPG
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG

Reactions: 17triton and davemc

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I won't bother with the kids bed as we had a 12v plug put in above the wardrobe when we ordered it, just need them where you put them up the front of the van.