And Another One

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
Hi there all after having the Flamingo Outback for a year the wife and I placed an ordered a 16.49.1 outback on Friday and will be ready to pick up early July and can't wait!
This is a great site and a lot of the information we found on here helped us with deciding some of the extras we added to the expanda.

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
The only thing I have planned to do is get a battery and a decent fold up solar panel for when we do free camp. We added a long list of extras onto the expanda when we ordered the other day.

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
Thanks Jim & Tab
The site has been fantastic in finding info on Expandas and what people are adding to them which helped us decide on some additions when we ordered

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Congrats on the new van Angus! :thumb:

July is a pretty good turn around compared to others waiting until September

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
Thanks Moto we were offered two dates the last spot on the next run which is delivered June pick up July or September. It was a no brainier really as that was our aim of ordering before all the various national caravan shows and the chance of not getting one for a real long time.

Angus

Apr 13, 2012
Brisbane
We liked the Flamingo but with a new addition to the family due next week forced us to upgrade as there is nowhere to put a cot etc with the expanda we can put a cot where the table is. There are a lot of other positives of the expanda but I can't say anything more negative about them as I am currently trying to sell the Flamingo :dance: