Aldi specials

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
yes we buy heaps of stuff there too.. stuff probably we do not need :) Went into one of on Saturday it still had lots of caravan matt's and the local still had one cover left.. Was really worth getting up early in Feb as some Aldi's still have stock :)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
OH I am so going to be in trouble when Aldi open their stores here in WA (Wait Awhile) over the next couple of years 8-)
I do like the look and price of the 4WD Awning... Now how do I prevent Mrs Dagree from looking at my screen for 5 minutes ? ;)

Reactions: JOBSWAN

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hi Everyone, have been a Aldi Store manager for the last 14 years, if Anyone has any Aldi Specific Question dont be afraid to ask!

just remember that whilst we aim to have enough stock for everyone, we sometimes sell out quicker than we would like, to be safe i always say best to be a happy early bird than a disappointed sleeper innerer!!

Happy Aldi shopping!!!!!

Geez Bards you must be one of the original staff then as 14yrs ago must be about startup date?

Do you know if the inverter is modified sine wave or pure ?

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Well, this week is fishing/boating stuff for those so inclined...:der:

again in time for fathers day...fancy that....:noidea:

Also a play'n'stow pool table that would look great under an awning next to the van

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
They tried to hide the ALDI good news from me but failed, so she showed me the bank statement lost interest in the specials, bugga I would like an awning, luckily I have most of the other stuff so I can wait till next time..............I wish they had the grog shop in QLD.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Anyone got any thoughts on LED light kit they have in this weeks fishing specials? At $99 it seems like a fair bit, but if includes all sockets and remotes, it could be a useful bit of kit for noobs like me..,

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Keep in mind with the awnings, powerful 4x4 sell them for $169 normally and for $249 you can get them with the additional extra shade awning that makes them very useful if camping.

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Was on the hunt today for the 120watt solar panels. Went to about 4 stores in the Campbelltown area, all gone.

Found a caravan cover reduced to $55 from $95. They had about 8 of them at the Minto store. I grabbed one for when the current cover wears out.

Reactions: Bluey and Drover

Bards

May 3, 2014
Blue Mountains
Was on the hunt today for the 120watt solar panels. Went to about 4 stores in the Campbelltown area, all gone.

Found a caravan cover reduced to $55 from $95. They had about 8 of them at the Minto store. I grabbed one for when the current cover wears out.
Hey mate if you pm me your details I'll will track the solar panels down .......you might have to come further west though!

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.

Albany Creek in Brisbane still have a fair few apparently.
Father was in there today.

BJ

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
We have none in an area of just over 2.5 million square kms... But getting our first of about 50 or so planned stores in 2016!

Reactions: Flossymk1

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Last week ALDI had a cheese knife set on special, and I am pleased to report it is a great addition for the Happy Hour and has now been added to the van kit.
Waiting for the annex flooring to come back as well as the shade sails, the one I got for the horses is handling things fine so want a couple more.