Electrical AL-KO

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Hi all,
I noticed when I hook up my caravan, the 2 green Status LEDS illuminate and then then turn off after a period of time. Is this normal? Should they always be illuminated when power is active?
Thanks
Nick

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Thanks for your replies. When I hooked up they went green. When I arrived at my destination about 1.5 hours latter they weren’t illuminated at all.

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Thanks for your replies. When I hooked up they went green. When I arrived at my destination about 1.5 hours latter they weren’t illuminated at all.
Sounds like it’s turning off, maybe a lose connection. As others have stated no lights then there is a problem.

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Thanks for all your replies. Connections are all good at the front so I’ll look elsewhere. May be a dodgy box. I’ll crawl around and have a look.

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Thanks for all your replies. Connections are all good at the front so I’ll look elsewhere. May be a dodgy box. I’ll crawl around and have a look.
I know I have a connector at the front near the LED box on the front of the A frame. I usually disconnect this connector when heading off road to disengage the esc on the caravan, maybe this has become detached, hence no lights on the (ESC) box.

jazzeddie1234

May 19, 2016
Mandurah
In my case the indicators would go red after driving. Found the 12 pin plug pins ( the 12v supply one in particular) had squeezed together over time and making a poor connection. Used a thin blade down each pin to open them up again. Be careful not to touch pins together!