AIRBAG Safety.......

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
We just received our second recall notice for the Pajero saying the part are now available and to book in to have the work completed for the the airbag

Reactions: Drover

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
So I booked the Pajero in for the airbag recall (Thursday 17th), next day dealer calls to ask me if I'd been to Taree recently because the dealer there has used my VIN/Chassis number to order parts, WTF :eek-53:
Dealer thinks it must be a typo and my vehicle is one number off someone in Taree but you would think they would check against name and rego number DOH! So now they have to chase it up with Mitsubishi HQ and the Taree dealership

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nissan Navara recalls that may be of interest,
https://www.productsafety.gov.au/re...ida-my2006-2012-nissan-d40-navara-my2006-2015

Many glove box manuals have a change of ownership page so if you have purchased a 2nd hand rig or just changed address, no matter how old your wagon is fill it out and post the form or with some manufacturers you can do it online, seems to be a lot of recalls and they are not new vehicles especially concerning these air bag faults, they are really dangerous not like some sticker missing BS, these ones will kill you.

Reactions: bigcol