17' Series about to order my 17,56,2 OB

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Thought I would join the forum as its great reading what everyone has either ordered or is about to. We have recently been and sorted out what we are having on our expanda and the only thing I would say is make sure you haggle the price down. I have now been told by our dealer they cannot even upgrade the jockey wheel for a discount as they have hit rock bottom. Certainly do not take the first discounted price they come up with. I look forward to reding more about what everyone does. Great site:yo:

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
thanks Its amazing the difference in prices you get for the same van. I guess its all in the sales and bartering. I am already wishing we had ours but with a delivery date of March its a long way off

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
hi randi007, we purchased ours through brisbane camperland and only have positive things to say about the service we have received.

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Thanks Bushman thats half the problem seeing what everyone is doing with their Expanda. I guess we just keep dreaming at the minute and continue to set up the trailer. This is quicker after our Birdsville track trip

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Thanks thats reassuring. Have you had to return for any issues fixing and if so what was their after sales service like?

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Thanks Cruza driver. We went for the following extras:

Awning walls, 150L fridge, Roof Air, Full Oven, Bed converter for large table, (we have 4 kids), Wind-up Antenna, Solar system, Hyland Coupling, external foldout table, control panel, Simplicity Suspension, 12 pin plug, Gas Bayonet and front stonguard, hopefully we have covered everything as we like to travel a little off road. We recently did the Birdsville track with the trailer and apart from stone damage and a cracked plastic water pipe, not too much of a prblem. was there much stone damage to your van after the Oodnadatta track?