16' Series About time I joined...

crallings

Jul 15, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi all

After landing on this forum so many times when looking for information on how to fix or improve my Expanda I thought it was about time I joined as it always proves to be a really useful site.

My wife and I plus our three kids have been caravanning for a while now and the Expanda is our second van after owning a Swan previously. We've been on many trips long and short and have covered plenty of the country, but there's plenty more to go!

Hope to see a few of you out there.

Cheers
Charles.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
:couch2:Gday and welcome Charles and family always something new happening here hope to hear some of your stories !!!!!!

cheers Russell

crallings

Jul 15, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thanks for your welcome, 550 is a great tow vehicle having owned an auto 2.5tdi Pathfinder previously. Fuel economy on the 550 is around 12l per 100 when towing, significantly better than my previous one and can go up most hills at 100 without pushing it too hard. I've added a 2" lift and airbags which has made a huge different to towing.
Not too much done to the Expanda, heavy duty shocks, plus just added a Reich mover so I can get it down a tight driveway - took a while to fit but worth the effort.