Old & Moved A-Frame Solutions

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Just for the record here, I made my first bracket similar to Trailmax 5 years ago for a neighbour but have never advertised and there is differences. Each to their own but I would not carry bikes on the round Jayco bar, and I don't want to turn my thread into a debate site!

Cheers.

MBC004

Feb 3, 2014
hey Burnsy, ALL this gear looks friggen awesome.... well done.

just thought I would ask how the swing away/down wheel carrier is going, I have a 2014 1756.1ob

Reactions: Burnsy

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
hey Burnsy, ALL this gear looks friggen awesome.... well done.

just thought I would ask how the swing away/down wheel carrier is going, I have a 2014 1756.1ob
Thanks mate, to be honest I haven't done much with that yet but I still intend to. Soon I will have a lot more time to spend on a design .....I have a few ideas though! :)

Dede

Mar 12, 2014
Bellarine
Hey Burnsy, Also interested in the swing away/down wheel carrier. I can appreciate you are busy and also the EOFY is coming up. Don't work too hard.;)

Reactions: Burnsy

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Thanks guys, to be honest I'm shutting up shop, manufacturing has been too quiet for too long especially in mining so for me after 19 years in business I've decided to call it a day, at least from where I am :(
The good news is I will still continue to trade from home, so I'm turning my shed into a small machine /fabrication shop. Once I'm organised I'll be ready for any orders and can concentrate on other ideas, oh and the gas bottle holders are finished, just got to get up to the galvanisers! :)
Cheers.

Last edited:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thanks guys, to be honist I'm shutting up shop, manufacturing has been too quiet for too long especially in mining so for me after 19 years in business I've decided to call it a day, at least from where I am :(
The good news is I will still continue to trade from home, so I'm turning my shed into a small machine /fabrication shop. Once I'm organised I'll be ready for any orders and can concentrate on other ideas, oh and the gas bottle holders are finished, just got to get up to the galvanisers! :)
Cheers.
Thanks for the heads up @Burnsy
I reckon you're one of 'the good guys' so I'm sad to see you close the doors. Aussie manufacturing needs more blokes like you!
However, glad to see you will keep it going from home and hopefully drop all of the overheads and concentrate on projects that excite you.

Good on ya mate!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Thanks for the heads up @Burnsy
I reckon you're one of 'the good guys' so I'm sad to see you close the doors. Aussie manufacturing needs more blokes like you!
However, glad to see you will keep it going from home and hopefully drop all of the overheads and concentrate on projects that excite you.

Good on ya mate!
Thanks buddy! :)

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
Great stuff Burnsy. Wish I had a seen this earlier....bought a bloody trailmax....not overly happy with it. Yours looks much more secure...dam it. Everything else looks awesome but am about to sell the 17.56.1 panda for the Starcraft 22.68 OB. I never thought to check this For Sale before now!! Good luck with it all mate. Izzy

Worj

Jan 20, 2014
Goulburn Valley Victoria
Burnsey are you still making rear bar bike carrier attachment, if so what is your delivery turn around on these and how much, do you need rear bar sizes? Thanks in advance for any help

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Burnsey are you still making rear bar bike carrier attachment, if so what is your delivery turn around on these and how much, do you need rear bar sizes? Thanks in advance for any help
Hi mate, yeah I still do them when required, about a week turn around. I will need to check the freight cost then I will send you a pm.
Cheers.