Old & Moved A-Frame Solutions

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi all,

I've decided i'm now going to seriously start marketing this product and start manufacturing at my Newcastle business, i have some new designs which will suit the Jayco range including all Expandas as well as other makes of vans.....I may even make myself a new one....excited i must say! So if your looking at relocating your spare wheel this option maybe for you!
I understand freight maybe an issue, something I will look into. Another option is to consider a trip to Newcastle and the Hunter, that way you can pre-order, arrange a day and i can fit for you! :)
Prices will vary for different options and i will post up prices once i have designs final.
Here's some pics i posted on my thread incase you haven't seem them. Anyone who is interested can pm me.
Cheers.

Picture 1078.jpg Picture 1084.jpg

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Hi all,

I've decided i'm now going to seriously start marketing this product and start manufacturing at my Newcastle business, i have some new designs which will suit the Jayco range including all Expandas as well as other makes of vans.....I may even make myself a new one....excited i must say! So if your looking at relocating your spare wheel this option maybe for you!
I understand freight maybe an issue, something I will look into. Another option is to consider a trip to Newcastle and the Hunter, that way you can pre-order, arrange a day and i can fit for you! :)
Prices will vary for different options and i will post up prices once i have designs final.
Here's some pics i posted on my thread incase you haven't seem them. Anyone who is interested can pm me.
Cheers.
View attachment 16424 View attachment 16423
Good move. Maybe include side access to gas bottles as well so they can be changed over with bed down.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi all,

Cheers.

View attachment 16424 View attachment 16423

Great Idea Burnsy. Hope you sell 1000's

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
Great idea, do you make them for standard drawbar, or extended, Im trying to work out if my bike rack will also fit as it sits on the cross member on the drawbar.

Greg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Great idea, do you make them for standard drawbar, or extended, Im trying to work out if my bike rack will also fit as it sits on the cross member on the drawbar.

Greg
Hi Greg, they have been made for standard, without the pole carrier the gas bottles sit in about the same place except further apart.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Looks great @Burnsy , good luck with it. My gas bottles are in the front boot and I have relocated the spare under the back so I am no use as a customer but I like your style. :D

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
My real issue is BBQ storage, nowhere on the 17,56 to store it other than inside . I was thinking of a relocation of the spare that freed up space for the BBQ.

Last edited: