Starcraft A Fabulous Starcraft17.58-3.

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
Just come back from the first trip, ended up camping in the in laws paddock. Van towed well, the GU was a little slow up hills, but we got there ! Very happy with the van, nice and comfortable, and our little girl loved it ! A few minor teething issues, but nothing that affected our enjoyment ! Next trip now Australia Day weekend !
photo 1a.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Last edited:

TerriD

Feb 19, 2014
Northern NSW
Thanks @Fabulous ESC will be a good investment. Thats great your first trip went well, we still are on our first trip, lucky enough to still have a few days left like yourself we have a few little teething problems but nothing major, nothing like our previous van (not jayco) aggh, we are very happy with the van and the layout our kids love the new van as well. There is no better way to build memories with your children than going camping/caravaning.
Regards TerriD

Reactions: Fabulous

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
our back yard is looking a bit empty ...... the StarCraft is in for it's warranty 'makeover', no big issues, just a few niggling ones - hopefully it will be back quickly so we can plan another trip.

I did have to laugh though, our little girl was very excited on Saturday as she thought we were heading away on holiday, that turned to disappointment when we left it at Jayco ....

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
Starcraft came back home today following a few warranty items, very happy everything was fixed (or promised to be fixed) very happy birth the after sale service. Back yard is looking a bit better. Little girl was happy to see the van return.

Now need to plan another trip.

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
Just outside playing with the van, we were supposed to be away this weekend, except everyone got the flu last week, we're all on the Improve, but not in time to get away.

Anyway, thought I'd give it a wash before the cover goes on.

I was also playing with the hot water, but couldn't get it going on gas ? It runs fine on 240v, but not on gas ? I had the fridge running and the cooktop on gas fine, just the hot water wouldn't start ? Any thoughts ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218

Dove

Aug 14, 2013
Melb, Vic.
I did my sullage drains as yours are in the photo (screw connections). Very good if travelling on dry highways. Terrible if travelling on wet dirt roads. I'm now looking for some screw in plugs. Its next to impossible to connect them when the fittings are full of mud

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
I did my sullage drains as yours are in the photo (screw connections). Very good if travelling on dry highways. Terrible if travelling on wet dirt roads. I'm now looking for some screw in plugs. Its next to impossible to connect them when the fittings are full of mud

We won't be doing any wet dirt roads with ours. The set up worke really well for us. I found the standard too hard to connect.