Starcraft 22 foot starcraft now renamed

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
Yesterday the family and I went to jayco to look at the 22 foot StarCraft outback triple bunk and what a huge and amazing rig and found out as of now if you order one they are now call Journey instead of the StarCraft and the inside changes like 2 tone cupboards, 160w panel upgrade, 2 year warranty and new graffics on the outside and will be orange and black but all in all very nice

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I wonder if they have found what QC means ????? but then thats not just a jayco oversight either.........................might have to stop by a yard and have a squizzy.....

Reactions: bigcol

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
I wonder if they have found what QC means ????? but then thats not just a jayco oversight either.........................might have to stop by a yard and have a squizzy.....
Would hope so a bit more QC wouldn't hurt I doubt you would find one in a yard yet thou

GrantEd

Jan 15, 2018
Adelaide
Just came back from the Adelaide caravan show. I was told the entire Starcraft range has been replaced by the Journey. We were looking at the 19 foot Journey which is basically a slightly upgraded Starcraft. However looking on the Jayco website they don’t mention anything about it. Weird. At the show there was lots of different models of Journey vans.

Reactions: Drover

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Just came back from the Adelaide caravan show. I was told the entire Starcraft range has been replaced by the Journey. We were looking at the 19 foot Journey which is basically a slightly upgraded Starcraft. However looking on the Jayco website they don’t mention anything about it. Weird. At the show there was lots of different models of Journey vans.
Jayco haven't updated their website yet still running in 2017. We have a Jayco Deluxe on order and waiting for them to upgrade the site, quite frustrating.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
They always seem very slow to update their site, sometimes months late.
We also want to the show in Adelaide yesterday, lots of Jaycos on display, not many Expanda models.
Also looked at other models/makes, only a few would suit us. Some were HUGE.
One thing Jayco could learn from others is to add a Handle/rail to the Entrance/door on their Outback models so you have something to grip when climbing in!
Think we will stick to our 14.44-5 for now. With all the mods I’ve done, don’t really like the idea of doing that all over again.
Many smaller vans that we prefer (don’t like the idea of hauling huge mobile homes around for just the two of us oldies) don’t seem to have decent length beds, essential for someone like me! (198cm) nor decent head room. The Panda at least let’s me walk around without bumping my head. Most vans also have decent windows and blinds now.
Worth going, enjoy!

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

GrantEd

Jan 15, 2018
Adelaide
We have a swan outback and are looking to upgrade. I went there thinking about an expanda but was drawn to the Journey. It surprised me how few full body vans were setup for families with bunks. Most were setup for 2 with an ensuite.

GrantEd

Jan 15, 2018
Adelaide
Hmmmm I swear I did that the other day and it downloaded the 2017 brochure. Interesting looking at that. The model I was looking at the show was the 19 foot Journey. One thing I liked in the display model was it had triple bunks but the brochure doesn’t mention this as an option. This may be one of those secret Jayco options that you can get but they don’t tell you about and you have to ask. It has always surprised me why they keep those things secret.