Exterior 2004 Jayco Expanda 16.49 Soft Top Bed End Replacements

ScubieNZ

Mar 27, 2018
Wellington, NZ
Hi. Sorry, have spent all evening searching... Can’t find anything on here or elsewhere. Looking for Expanda bed end replacements. Are they available? I’m on holiday in Sydney at the mo, and wanted to source or at least price some... Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I've only replaced the fly screen and haven't come across anyone before replacing the whole thing, probably best to go to a canvas place and see how much to make one, more likely cheaper and easier than trying for a genuine.

ScubieNZ

Mar 27, 2018
Wellington, NZ
I've only replaced the fly screen and haven't come across anyone before replacing the whole thing, probably best to go to a canvas place and see how much to make one, more likely cheaper and easier than trying for a genuine.
Thanks Drover - agreed, making from scratch may be the best option. I was surprised Jayco recommended the same to me on the phone yesterday. Yet at the Jayco Sydney dealer in St Marys today, I saw some of the lower spec Expandas that still come with a soft top... I’m thinking if the canvas, J bar and end hoop were available as a package (based on the size of the fold out door) this would be a cost effective upgrade... Jayco, are you listening???