Interior 20.64-1 table adjust/remove?

dugite57

Nov 18, 2015
Perth, Western Australia
"Somebody" closed the sideout with stuff on the seats and the kitchen table no longer sits square when locked. I note there's what appears to be a foot button on the pedestal where it meats the floor and do not know what it is for. I'm assuming it's for lowering and raising but I can't get it to move. Nothing in the manual on the table and I'm trying to work out how to readjust it so it's square with the seats. I'd like to know how to remove it so as I can get at it properly. Anyone know how to adjust these and remove them?
Thanks in advance,
Vince

Base23

Jan 17, 2016
Adelaide
The button at the floor is for raising and lowering the table. To lower it push down on the button with your foot and push down on the table top with your hands. To raise it again just push down on the button with your foot again and the table will rise.
To get the table top to turn squeeze the handle under the table top and you will be able to turn and slide the top.
To remove the table and leg you need to unscrew the foot knob, slide the base cover up the leg and you will see the screws securing it to the floor.
The table top is screwed to the frame with 8 screws.
Hope this all makes sense.