17Triton's Starcraft 17-58-3 OB

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
The trifold table and base as a spare is nearly $500! I at first thought against it but last weekend with just the two of us I thought about looking at it again. Maybe now they won't do it as a spare too? TBH I was worried if the table was still the same width? I find the standard table about 50-70mm to wide and if you were going to make it a trifold where you sit side on sometimes to lounge it maybe more of an issue? It really needs something the table is probably what lets the rig down the most! Interesting they don't give a $&@? About the door hitting the window or table coming away from the wall !

Reactions: 17triton

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
being rounder I hate the dinette its the same deal in the 22' the table is too wide to fit into the gap for the drop down convertor so something is amiss. We left it at home a lot when we had the 17' as the bed was always converted.. Worked better as a lounge :)
The kids like the table and works for them.
I want the table thing above although minister of finance said enough $'s spent :(

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hey @17triton just a thought? Have you tried saying to the dealer, oh okay well that was a deal breaker pls return my deposit and cancel the order! Wonder what they'd say?

Reactions: bigcol

JaycoQ

Jan 7, 2013
Highton, Geelong, Vic
Reactions: davemc

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Well after a few months waiting I'm hoping the Jayco factory gave birth to a shiny new 17-58-3 Starcraft today!!!! It was due off the line today and now I'm just hoping it passed all their stringent quality checks;) and will be ready for us to pick up late next week. Not long to go, not long to go, not long to go, not lo........