17' Series 17 ft expanda travel length?

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Sensational, we had a 17:56-2 before our current van, if we had kids at home we would still have it. For my money they are one of the best family vans available, you will love it

Reactions: Heydon

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I have just spoke to experts at advantage caravan repaires about many things and one of them was fitting a camera to the van above the bed end lid strongly advised against it for many reasons they said if i want to put one mount it on the rear bar can put some bracket on it to lift camera a bit but not to be screwed into van non pop vans may be diffrent
You say fall out from gss and electric people ??? From what ?? is this from getting an annex its an easy fix

Heydon

Mar 2, 2018
Warrnambool
Did you find out what the total length is without the bumper?
hey Poida,
Ours is 703cm with the bumper. Removing the bumper shaves about 10cm off. The non outback was a fraction longer. Different years are different lengths. The Jayco literature is full of mistakes then you get the occasional extended drawbar or molested hitch.
Measuring the actual one we were considering buying was the safest option in the end!

Reactions: Poida

Heydon

Mar 2, 2018
Warrnambool
I have just spoke to experts at advantage caravan repaires about many things and one of them was fitting a camera to the van above the bed end lid strongly advised against it for many reasons they said if i want to put one mount it on the rear bar can put some bracket on it to lift camera a bit but not to be screwed into van non pop vans may be diffrent
You say fall out from gss and electric people ??? From what ?? is this from getting an annex its an easy fix
Hey mate nah the gas and elec issues are that where I’ll be parking might annoy the meter readers for the house. DOesnt leave them much space to get to the meters.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hey mate nah the gas and elec issues are that where I’ll be parking might annoy the meter readers for the house. DOesnt leave them much space to get to the meters.
Stuff them most of the time they guesstermate and get it way off they have created a monster in the power companys they are the new banks a way to rip us all off..... how can you privatise a thing we all need that comes from same place and spread it out to many companies ..... we all put people in power to work for us and do the right thing only to be let down every time mmmmm i better stop