Sterling 17.56.2 to 17.55.3

goanna

Jul 8, 2011
Perth WA
Well here we go, I have to admit that we have traded the Expanda for a Sterling, we thought a 6 berth for the 2 of us was a bit excessive so looked at a starcraft. left the wife for two minutes to go and take a photo of the one we thought we wanted and hey look a Sterling. To cut things short we got it, traded the Expanda and found it was in Jayco's yard for 2 days and sold. Well it was in exellent condtion and only 2 years old(maybe should have kept it, well not possibily now as the new one does me) Two more weeks and should be on the road for a try out and who knows what next, South Aus calls I think as a first

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
pop_plan_disc_17_55-3_lg.jpg

Presuming this is the floor plan you got?

Looks excellent and a wise decision IMO :)!!!!

Looking forward to some pics and as others have said to me before.... "Welcome to the dark and dry side" :)

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Congrats, when the kids leave we will do them same, however our van will be 10/12 years old then.

goanna

Jul 8, 2011
Perth WA
thanks for the comments Guys, yes expanda thats the one, went for an outback one as liked the outback in the 17.56.2, will post photos when able

Big Gee

Apr 8, 2011
The ACT
Well done Goanna, I think you got the layout I will have when the kiddies leave home! Not pushing them but!